Undaunted Malbec 750ml

$17.99 $14.99 $3.00

add to cart

Undaunted is a unique Malbec out of Columbia Valley, Washington.  This distinguishable tasting red is comprised of 100% Malbec grapes and aged in 20% new American oak, and the remaining 80% in 2-5 year old American, French, and Hungarian oak barrels. 

Silky and soft tannins complement a fruit forward mouth feel that leads into a finish bursting with currant, hints of vanilla, and a slight smokiness.  Undaunted pairs well with Angus blue cheese burgers and old bay potato wedges.

Customer Reviews

This product has not yet been reviewed.

Write a Review

Please login or register to write a review for this product.